10.04.2012

birthday blog

Wow, this is my new blog! I'm excited to write my own blog. So this is my birthday blog and also my husband birthday! Yippiey! There's a lot to celebrate, at least i bought a birthday cake for my husband and woke him up at midnight.. Well i know its so typical and mainstream, but for me (currently a housewife) that little thing is important to make someone feel special and respected. So, do anything you can, even a simply little thing to show that you CARE! (It's count, by the way... :) :) :)) 

Chantily Cake so yummy :)

Happy Birthday My Dear! *sorry for posting your bed face heheh

2 comments:

  1. yippie yay! yippie yo! welcome to blogspot Unaaa! hihi! i really like the name of your blog! it's so cute!!! please keep updating.. cause i'm gonna look forward to it. happy birthday to Mang Uchi too! keep being a such happy family! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mila, love to see your blog too.. its inspired me to write blog too, by the way.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete