10.10.2012

Lullaby

It's almost 9 o'clock at night, and I just put my 14th month old boy to sleep. He's not an "easily-sleep" boy, I should make him a bit tired before he sleep. We usually play with toys in bed, reading books, play jokes, and today is singing and dancing. This is one of my favorite lullaby song, i found it in youtube. A lullaby song "It's a big world" by Renee and Jeremy. A very sweet music and lyrics, I love to sing this to my son..



"It's a big world, baby... And you're little, for a little while..."


2 comments:

  1. Awww :') I love reading this post.

    "It's a big world, baby... And you're little, for a little while..."

    MAKHLUK KUCIIIIL :'( ga akan kerasa nanti mah udah gede lagi.. Masa-masa kecil emang pergi gitu aja ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyaaaa :') si kucil itu teh sekarang juga udah besar ajaa... makin ngerti, makin banyak maunya, makin pinter... ga kebayang kalo udah gede ga mau dipeluk & cium lagiii.. emang masa2 kecil itu cuma sebentar ya, i don't want miss a thing... *lama2 nangis nih gw hehehehe

    ReplyDelete